Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wednesday

Hi Guys,
Ralph and I golfed today. The weather was so nice, I was able to wear a short sleeve shirt. I heard that Minnesota had snow. Ralph shot his best round and is ready to golf with the guys tomorrow. I golfed ok, I am improving. I am really liking my new Ping driver. After golf we shared a beer with a very nice couple we have met.
Before we golfed, Ralph got his hair cut in Hendersonville. It was a real treat to listen to the other customers. They were locals, so the accents were very thick to my ears.
I am looking forward to hearing from David and Andrew.
Mom

1 comment:

DaveG said...

Wednesday let's see...I worked for 10 hours and then had dinner at Mezcal with Melissa and her friend from college, Umut who's been visiting this week from New York.

Heading to Fruita to go mountain biking this weekend. I'll probably pass Andrew on I70 as he comes back from rafting in Utah.